Wednesday, February 1

Where does the time go?


Today was just another day. I woke up, got ready for work, drove in the crazy traffic and finally got to work. I continued my daily ritual at work which is to get coffee, check email, then read today's new Dilbert. I have a daily desk calendar which I have gotten so used to reading every morning. Thanks to Deesh, who gave it to me for my birthday, I am now totally hooked. So, today while I tore off yesterday's date and read today's I was a little shocked....it's Feb 1st!!! Where did January go?

It's not like a lot happened last month either. It was a nice relaxing month. No crazy schedules on the weekends, got to sleep in late, no major parties....and still it went by fast. At this rate we will be seeing 2007 soon.

Oh well, what can you do? Today actually happens to be our Accord's 3rd birthday.

No comments: