
SU DOKU...a Japanese name that means "the digits must remain single". A game from Japan. It was first published in US in 1979. But I guess no one really liked it then.
My first encounter of this game was on a flight where I saw it in a magazine. My hubby and sister were with me and they explained the rules to me and I was hooked. Next day at work I asked if anyone had heard of it. Turns out I was the only one living under a rock. It has been popular internationally for the past year.
Recently, I have been noticing it everywhere. Most papers run it, magazines run it, bookstores have whole sections dedicated to it, its online everywhere....and who knows where else it is. And why shouldn't it be. You don't need to know how to read, or write or even how to add. It' s a puzzle that almost anyone can do.
Click here for a link to SU DOKU...or just do a search for it...you will get hundreds of hits. Happy SU DOKU - ing.
No comments:
Post a Comment