
If there is such a thing as 'Baby Season', then it is going on now. I know a total of 6 people that I encounter in my everyday life that are currently pregnant. I won't mention names, but I am gonna list them just for fun. I will go according to due date.
- Woman at work. Though I am not too close to her, I see her all the time. She is due this Monday, the 27th.
- Friend at samaj. She is a tiny little thing. My prediction is that she will have a girl. She is due early March.
- Friend at samaj. She has become tiny during her pregnancy. My guess is she will have a boy. She is due late March.
- Friend from college. We studied the same major. Her baby shower is coming up. She is having a girl. Think she is due in April.
- Woman at work. She is friends with the earlier woman I mentioned from work. She is having a boy. She is due in June.
- Friend at work. She has not told anyone about her pregnancy yet. She is due in August.
But, wait...I'm not done. As if the above isn't bad enough...I know another 4, yes 4, women that are trying.
So, of course with all this going on around me I can't help but wonder about my life. Am I gonna miss the boat if I don't jump on?....Naaaa...after some thought, I decided I don't mind being the only one on the boat when the time comes. Plus, I want to see how all these people handle being moms. Maybe I can learn a thing or two for when it is my turn.
No comments:
Post a Comment