Sunday, February 12

Snow Bored...

Let it snow....let it snow...let it snow...(but not ALL day).
It started snowing here last night while I was sleeping. I woke up and looked out the window and the world was covered in a beautiful sheet of white and it was still snowing. Something about seeing mother nature do her thing put me in a good mood. I was hoping after breakfast it would stop snowing so that I could go out and enjoy it. Unfortunately, it didn't. Infact, it is now 6:00pm and it is STILL SNOWING!!

We haven't had too much snow this year so I was looking forward to this storm, but enough already. I have been stuck in the house all day and it is getting boring now. Earlier, I thought that maybe a walk in the snow would be fun, but it is too cold and windy. Going for a drive is out of the question. All the roads are a mess. So I have no choice, but stay inside with nothing to do. I am almost looking forward to work tomorrow...well almost.

So, after this experience I have decided that a snow storm might be better on the weekday. Especially, if the weather is so bad that you can't get to work. Just the thrill of not having to go to work on a day you would normally, can get you through the day.

No comments: