Finally...its FRIDAY!!!
I wish the weather was a little better though. It is going to be rainy all day long. But still, at least its Friday. Plus, my boss is not here today. He is moving into his new house. This guy moves fast. Last month he got married. This month he is moving into his new house. I wouldn't be surprised if next month he says he is gonna have a baby. The shocker is that he is younger than me by 3 years!
Anyway, Friday means we go out to eat in the evening. Usually, we go to Taco Bell, but not tonight. We made burritos couple days ago and don't feel like having mexican again tonight. I have been craving Olive Garden. I see their commercials on tv and my mouth waters. Never ending Pasts bowl, Eggplant Parm, Soups.....those breadsticks and their salads...yummy. I haven't been there in so long. Can't wait to go. We are planning to go tonight to the one in Framingham. Anyone want to join? Hopefully it isn't too crowed and we get a seat in decent time.
So tomorrow is yet again another garba. Anyone know what time we need to be there by? I know some losers won't be there, that's fine we will have all the fun without you. They are getting food from a new mandir. So that will be good too.
Friday, September 29
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
21 comments:
hmmm, I'll join ya!
Hun, I like that you think u have a choice in this :-p
who r you calling loser. u were the one who chikened out last sunday just because u wanted to stay home. we are not comig since we are going some place where we have no choice but to go and not staying home. I wish i can come but i cant. next year we'll ahve fun unless u and premal are plannig to go camping alone
Hey now...I didn't chicken out last Sunday. You have no idea why I didn't come :) Anyway, if there was garba this Sat. and Sun. I would definately be here both days. Why don't you come and make sure I'm not lying ;-)
Premal I will be there!!!!
We can play dandya with one stick. You know one big stick and green table.
DF i thought u werent going what happened? well deepa i am not saying that u r not going these weekend or not. i dont even wanna know why u did not come last sunday. all i am saying is that there is family VS garba n though i love garba very much the former is more important
The garba start at 5 and I'll be there at 5 sharp. Man, I am always there. I need to get a life. As for Olive Garden tonight, not sure. It's our TB night and we didn't even have our usual quesadilas on Wed. But going out with you is probably more interesting than staying home with the rentz, especially if Premal is cranky and hungry.
heheheh i feel u disha
though u got life when u come to garba. woman it is the coolest thing u can do. so cheer up u already got a life.
unfortunately i dont with all those CT trips i been making let life alone even death has no life
Right now, can anyone teach me dandya?
i can! watch my tape from disha's wedding.
So, On saturday, Premal dandya (with two stick) or dandyo( with one stick)
DF this is for you:
step 1: \\
step 2: //
step 3: X
step 4: \
;-)
awesome deepa. that was really thoughtful. i could have not thought of that. there u go DF make sure u take dandiya and importantly some please take a damn picture or pictures of him takein dandiya. wish i could be there. HATE THESE CT DINNERS
You are going to miss out once in a life time Opportunity.. but may be some other time.....if I really learned it....but ha, its a good event may be you guys can bett If i'm going to do dandya!!!
Excelent performance blogging?
Man, I need to switch jobs!
DF, is the deleted comment yours? Thank god I am not a cat or else the curiosity would of killed me by now.
Yes, its mine. Posted twice. I don't know what going on.
God bless everyone that plans to take dandiya with Jay. Thank god I am not there to see all of you hardcore lovers of dandiya getting hit with Jay's DANDIYO.
well i am going to miss but u never know what is going to happen who knows i may be so curious i might actually come and make sure he takes dandiya. well i need to get a job at the bank too. even tried freaking filled up internally. man these people are getting so rip off by the employee instead of the usual by the company
Post a Comment