Wednesday, September 27

Bad drivers


I need to vent a little about my drive to work this morning. I got so frustrated. It is bad enough that I have an hour commute to work, but then there are freakin' idiots on the road that make it even worse.

Here is what happened...
I had just gotten out of the driveway and hadn't even reached the main street when I see 2 cars stopped in the middle of the road. They were facing each other and the drivers were talking. I pulled up behind the car and waited a few seconds. Then I tapped my horn. The car across moved and drove past us. But, of course, the car right in front of me is still just standing there. AAAaaaahhh! So now I am getting really mad. I expect traffic on main roads, but early in the morning I don't need this crap on my own street! The driver in front of me was an old guy. God! If you are too old to drive...DON'T DRIVE! He doesn't show his blinkers or pull to the right. So now I let out a couple of honks. Still the car doesn't move. I can see in the car and the old 'bapo' is just looking around. What the hell is this guy's problem!! Finally, he motions for me to go ahead. I go around him and think of what a bad way to start my drive.

But it wasn't over. To get to work I get off 128 and off the ramp is a huge intersection. I have to get from the left lane to the right most lane and go through 2 traffic lights. I was almost there and had just about pulled into the right most lane when a car from no where just flies by. If I had driven a second faster we would have crashed. What an absolute idiot this guy was. I got a glimpse of his face...He is a guy that works at my company that I reeeeeally don't like. He cares only about himself and never thinks about others. Well, his driving shows it too. He has almost crashed into me in our company parking lot too.

Well, at least I reached in 1 piece.

28 comments:

Desert Fox said...

Yes, my commute to is always bad like you. I pull out my car from apartment and I see my work place. 1 min away from my home. But its bad when I drive to boston to my college.
However, I hate all the old drivers on the road. Sometimes I feel like pulling over and give them some serious counseling about driving. They never understand the importance of speeding.

Anonymous said...

welocme to my world Deepa. I go through that everyday especially those damn old fogies who has nothing better to do and oh yes people like Jayaben. I really hate IDIOTS that drive in the left lane at or below the speed limit. I just feel like bumping them and getting them of the road. Also nowadays the idioits talk on the phone and drive and do not pay attention to other drivers.

Stupid drivers.

SukeS$

Tulan said...

well for jayaben . of course u should give them counselling about how speeding is good for other poeple so that they get those $250 tickets n also get pull off by the cops twice in 4 hr period. And trust me no one goes these more that i do every morning on 93. from 75 per hr to 20 per hr in seconds for no apparent reason. same thing when it takes me an hour from woburn to lowell when i go to school or even more. jay has the worst commute of all to work though. god know how he makes it ;-)

premal said...

good thing i dont have such a commute... i'd have been in jail few times by now for beating up "bapas"

Tulan said...

sheeshh premal pick some u r own size n age ;-)

Desert Fox said...

I just love this, how these two brothers include my name in their comment.

Anonymous said...

My commute is usually okay. I am lucky because I go against the traffic. What annoys me are school buses and when everyone goes from 75 to 45 just cuz there is a car on the side of the road.

Desert Fox said...

No disha htey slow down because there is a cop car on the opposite side of the free way.

deepa said...

Well, to be honest...if the accident on the other side is really bad...I like to take a look...but that doesn't mean I slow down. Usually, the traffic is already going slow.

Desert Fox said...

So its you ....we found the guilty person who takes a peek at the accident and slows down..... atleast something good came out of this bloging.

Tulan said...

jayaben is right something did come out right and now we know that where there is an accident on 128 and traffic is slowing on the opposite way then we know who it is making the commute slow.

honestly deepa u r not the only one i kinda slow down to see what happened too:-)

speaking of jayaben yeah both of us are using the ur name together any problems. what i said was true and dont u deny it casue u will be getting lot of bashing for it. anyways it made for a funny day when that happened.

Desert Fox said...

See what I said before....Both of these brothers can't make a comment without using my name or using slang of my name. must be really buring over there.

deepa said...

if a person got 2 tickets in span of 4 hours they have every right to make fun of you ;-p

Desert Fox said...

I had 3 warnings in 1 hour not 2 tickets in 4 hours.
and ya they can make as much fun of me as they want. but where is point in including my name where its no where near the truth.

Anonymous said...

How come I don't know about DF getting 3 warnings in 1 hour? That's way too funny! Yep everyone has a right to make fun of that.

Desert Fox said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tulan said...

i am sorry then u lied to me cause u haad told that u were caught 2 times and yes agreed u were given warning. these was when u were going adn then returning from school as u told me. the third was recently on route 495 that i know of. but i did not knew u got 3 warning in one hour which i think is not beliveable at all. well anywasy nothing is burning up here and no is slanging. if u can take sense of humour then u cant take it. we are relating the comments to u since thos things happens to you. i mean i got a ticket and me and sam got a warning at around 2 am while returning from our samaj diwali party couple yrs back. which i thought was funny since same was sitting with a thali full of sandwitches(creamchess and cucumber)and i was tailgating a police car on 125.

Desert Fox said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I smell Jayaben burning :)-

Tulan said...

sukesh dont even bother. u should know better than not mess with someone who dont have any sense of humor n profanity is way of life.

Desert Fox said...

So according to you what is sence of humor?
replying back is not sence of humor?

Anonymous said...

replying back ... well yeah ummm u may be right that might be a sense of humour if u reply it back in a funny way or make a joke out of it not make everyone feel that u r angry and mad cause they are picking on you.

Tulan said...

sorry that was me in the berfore comment about

"replying back......"

Desert Fox said...

Yes it will be sense of humor if you are not publishing my personal info about my driving skills on net.
you won't like it if go on and talk about your plane rides and other things that you might you shared with only few people.

premal said...

umm, this blog's 'comment' area has gone haywire... why dont y'all just start a chat window to discuss these 'non-blog-related' issues? ;)

Desert Fox said...

Well recording breaking comments posted opn this topic. I still have one more but you are right Premal its a blog....
so lets see if we can have another good topic .

Tulan said...

well one last chat tit bit

about planes what do u think no one knows. what will u tell that i dont like flying and that i am a sissy little girl when it come to flying. ha there u go. i take everything as it is. i am not like some people who like to hide every singlt minute detail.

Tulan said...

speaking of good topic i am trying to get started on a new blog

some ideas

about india n related news and stuff
cricket
movies
gadgets
funny stuff like jokes poem riddles (none original though i will try)