Monday, September 11

After a long time...

I know, I know...I am the worst blogger ever. I give them a bad name. I have not made any updates in over a month!! In my defense I have to say that I was out of the country for 2 weeks of that month. The rest...well...life has just gotten busy. Anyway, let's catch up.

So, Deesh's wedding was a blast. I am so glad I got the chance to attend. I met Vipul couple of days after we reached India. His family had come over for a visit. He is a really nice guy. I told him about how Deesh's new initials will be 'DVD'. He cracked up laughing. That was a good sign in my book.

Wedding ceremonies went well. Deesh looked absolutely amazing!! I am not just saying that because she is my sister. I really thought she looked great. She is beautiful anyway and those days she just shined even more. Vipul was totally swept of his feet ;-)

After wedding I got to spend some time with the family. It was nice and lot of fun. Only bad thing was RAIN! There was so much rain all the days we were there. Fortunately, it didn't rain during the wedding.

Life has now gone back to normal. Back at home and back at work. At work I have so many project getting in their final stage. At home I've been a little social butterfly. I have invited guests over for dinner/lunch for last 3 weekends. I think I am finally done now.

Looking forward to the coming holidays....navrathri and diwali!!!

We went on the Mohwak trail last weekend. This was taken on a flower bridge. This flower really was the size of my face.

No comments: