Wednesday, September 13

Breakfast Date

This morning I did something totally out of routine. I had a 'breakfast date' with hubby. Usually, on weekday mornings we both have some cereal or bread or something small and we both leave the house at same time. We do our goodbyes then Premal takes a right turn out of driveway and I take a left turn.

But, today was different. We heard Dunkin Donuts was doing some special. We decided to check it out. So instead of having our usual breakfast at home we went to Dunkin. It was funny because we both took our cars and we met up at Dunkin. We got our food, did our goodbyes then went off in our own direction. It was a nice little change. Reminded me of old times.

If anyone is interested Dunkin is doing a promotion 'til the 24th where you get bagel and cream cheese for 99c. It is a nice idea for a breakfast date ;-)

3 comments:

premal said...

tomorrow we can try out a different bagel ;)

Anonymous said...

we went to DD to get some coffee and I told swaroopa of your date. We ended up having a breakfast date as well. :)))))

Sukesh

Tulan said...

boy from the topic i thought it would have veen something special. geesh dunkin of all the places. i thought probably cnadle light breakfast at frinedly's (wait no candle needed in morning). well n e ways tomm u guys should try the salsa bagel if they still have it ;-)