Tuesday, October 14

Long, long weekend

I know…I’m slacking about posts…but there is a lot going on right now. This past weekend was a busy one. Premal and I both took Friday off hoping to enjoy a relaxing day. We enjoyed, but it wasn’t really relaxing. We ended up doing a lot of errands.

Saturday was the last garba night at our samaj. I have a feeling Diya is going to grow up loving garba(like her mom). All night she was running around and getting in everyone’s way while they were trying to do garba. Of course when I tried to get her she wouldn’t have it at all. She didn’t want to be held at all. I had taught her this bit…if you ask her how does Diya do garba…she claps her hands in the air…her nani(my mom) loved that one. She was also enjoying running around behind the other kids and of course stealing their toys even though she had her own.

Sunday we went apple picking. It was Diya’s first time. She had a ball with everything…picking apples, the hayride, the petting zoo…etc. We will definitely be doing more of that in the future.




Unfortunately, Sunday night was when the fun ended. We got home and Diya felt little warm and it turned out she had a temperature. We hoped by morning it will be fine. But again she had a slight fever and as the day went on the temp climbed and reached 102. Doctor told us to give her baby Tylenol and just monitor her for the day. This morning no fever, but daycare called saying she has a temp of 100.5. So we got an appointment with the doctor. Dunno what’s wrong. Usually she has a cough or cold and its due to that, but she has no signs of anything. Only thing it could be more new teeth. Yup, 2 more molars coming in. That makes a total of 8 teeth on top and 3, plus one budding on the bottom.


Anyway, we hope its nothing serious and we get over this fast.

2 comments:

premal said...

regular old ear infection... ear tubes in the near future.

Tulan said...

dont worry she will be all right . she is one tough little puffgirl.