So, anyway, here are the photos from last month. I'll post more later.
Wednesday, September 24
Diya is 14 months old
Diya has been having a rough couple of days. It's also the reason I'm late for the monthly post. Poor girl is sick again. She had a cold and then a cough and on Sunday she had a fever. Monday no fever and seemed like she was doing better so we sent her to daycare. But, they called in the afternoon saying her fever is 100.5 if it reaches 101 she will have to be taken home. Premal brought her home anyway. So yesterday I stayed home from work(I wasn't feeling that great anyways) and kept Diya home from daycare. I took her to the doctors. She has bronchitis and a double ear infection. Apparently, its going around in her daycare. That is one thing about daycare...the sicknesses never seem to end. But you can't tell by looking at Diya she is sick. Except for the runny nose she was acting like her normal self. She was playing by herself all day and even let me rest too. It was kinda nice to get a break from our normal routine.
So, anyway, here are the photos from last month. I'll post more later.
So, anyway, here are the photos from last month. I'll post more later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh wow! That sounds horrible! At least she's not TOO bothered by it. Our girls have been sick too, since the weekend. Horribly runny noses. It's quite disgusting hahaha! Hope Diya gets better real soon!
Post a Comment