It's been a whole day and
Diya's diarrhea has not gotten any better.
Infact it seems to be worse. Yesterday, she have even more poops and even more leaks from her diaper. She woke up at 5am and I went to check on her...I felt her belly and it was wet. I picked her up and her whole back and side were wet. I had to change her and wash her from chest down. I took her under the sink and just washed whatever I could. Of course by this time she is crying up a storm. I don't blame her...she was expecting me to just help back to sleep. She didn't want to be stripped down naked and be washed and changed while she was half asleep. Poor thing...I felt so bad, but it had to be done.
Premal and
Neha obviously woke up cause of all the crying and helped with the whole process.
She still doesn't have a fever or is
vomiting so that is a little relief. Today we are going to try not giving her any milk and try some other things people have
advised us on. If she doesn't seem better by tomorrow we'll probably visit her doctor.
On a slightly lighter note...these photos are some more of her random sleeping
positions(before she got ill).

1 comment:
That first one is the same way I sleep.
Post a Comment