This might be the first entry in a long time that is not baby related…well, mostly. So past weekend not only did we watch a movie, but we watched a Hindi movie. I can’t remember the last time I watched one. In high school I used to watch them all the time. I never had time in college. Premal doesn’t like them so after marriage I rarely got to see any.Neha(my sister in law) is visiting us from India. She brought some DVDs with her. We watched ‘Taare Zameen Par’. I had heard so many good things about this movie and really wanted to watch it and I’m so glad I did. It is very good...a totally different kind of movie with a very unique story line. It doesn’t have any of the usual, flashy Indian drama. It is about a 9 year old boy. It doesn’t have the usual boy-girl love story either…infact there is no lead actress at all. I won’t give away anything else.
We watched it during the day so we had couple of interruptions cause of Diya. But most of the time she played with her toys and let us watch the movie in peace even though it was a typical 3 hour Hindi movie. Since it all worked out pretty well I would love to watch more. There are few more movies from Neha’s collection that I’d love to watch. Instead of fighting boredom by going out in the freezing cold this was a great alternative(and a money saver).
2 comments:
I'm with Premal! :-p
We watched that movie with Pintu Ben and Jijaji at thier house. It was amazing. I loved it.
Post a Comment