While she was home she showed me a new trick of hers...
She can get herself in the high chair, but she still doesn't know how to get down. Another thing she did was lock her self in the bathroom. She went into the bathroom and closed the door and pushed the lock button on the door knob. Then she couldn't get out. It was actually funny. Our bathroom doors can be unlocked from the outside so I wasn't too worried. So I let her panic for a minute then opened the door hoping to scare her so she wouldn't do it again.
The worst thing she did was break our digital camera. It was charging and she got hold of the wire and it fell to the floor. Now it doesn't turn on. Great!
Meanwhile, Ami continues to give us big smiles and loves being entertained by her big sister. Both the girls keep disturbing each others sleep. Diya especially doesn't let Ami get her naps during the day. Ami continues to love the swing and sleeps long stretches in it. Not sure how to get her to sleep in her crib like that.
3 comments:
Wow, nice trick Diya! I thought for a second there she was gonna strap herself in too! hahaha!
That sucks your camera is busted :(
she does strap herself in... only thing she cant do is climb down on that little step.
I love how she pretty much straps herself in as if to say "Safety first!"
Post a Comment