Ami is starting to do more than just eat, sleep and poop. She now follows you with her eyes, she smiles, and she coos. She really likes watching Diya too. She's been sleeping pretty decent. At night she will sleep 3 to 4 hrs at a stretch. Hopefully, that will get longer. Over all she is a good baby.
Friday, June 12
home with both the girls
On Wednesday, Diya was sent home from daycare because her left eye was red and her daycare teachers were afraid it was conjunctivitis since it was going around. Then on Thursday Diya's right eye was red so we decided to keep her home again that day. So both those days, for the first time I was handling them by myself. It was absolutely crazy! I spend most of the day saying "no Diya!" At times I felt bad because I know how jealous she feels when I'm handling Ami, but at times it was really frustrating. Plus, she always wanted to hold Ami, or touch her or kiss her or hug her....all things I didn't want her doing since she had conjunctivitis which is very contagious. Some how I made it through and even took a photo to remember the days.
Today, Ami had her 1 month checkup. I'm very happy to say it went really well. Ami gained 6 ounces since getting back from the hospital. Her pediatrician and I were very pleased with that. Her next appointment will be her 2 month checkup where she will get her first set of shots.
Ami is starting to do more than just eat, sleep and poop. She now follows you with her eyes, she smiles, and she coos. She really likes watching Diya too. She's been sleeping pretty decent. At night she will sleep 3 to 4 hrs at a stretch. Hopefully, that will get longer. Over all she is a good baby.
Ami is starting to do more than just eat, sleep and poop. She now follows you with her eyes, she smiles, and she coos. She really likes watching Diya too. She's been sleeping pretty decent. At night she will sleep 3 to 4 hrs at a stretch. Hopefully, that will get longer. Over all she is a good baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh man, I can only imagine how hard that musta been, keeping Diya and her pink eye away from Ami!! Good job Deepr! Also glad to hear Ami's doin' real well now after that little scare. Rock on Ami!! :)
She's looking very cute, btw!
you are so lucky two great girls. wish i oculd have the same way
Post a Comment