Saturday, May 9

She's here!!

Baby has arrived!
Date: May 8th
Time: 5:30 pm
Weight: 8lb 15oz


Diya getting to know her sister

It was a Friday I will remember forever. I woke up at 6 am feeling contractions, but at that time I wasn't really sure what was going on. By 2pm we were at the hospital and by 5:30pm we were parents to 2 kids. Everything happened so fast this time around.

We are most likely going to name her Ami Shah. We expected a heavier baby then Diya, but didn't think she would be almost 9lbs!! It was a normal delivery too. We are all doing fine and will be going home tomorrow.





7 comments:

Nisha said...

Congratulations and Happy Mother's Day!

Tulan said...

congrats ben

Biren said...

Congrats guys!! Love the photo of Diya holding her :) Very cute!

Anonymous said...

Congrats.

kristen shah said...

Congratulations, she is beautiful!! Glad to hear that everybody is doing well! :)

Soni said...

very cute pictures Deepa .. great to see you back on blog so soon!! I just emailed Premal asking for the pictures.

Anonymous said...

Congratulation!!! she is so cute and chubby. How are you doing?

Krishna