I know I am a week late with these photos.
![]() |
| Ami's week 2 |
Three weeks after Ami's arrival and things are going OK. The biggest issue currently is Ami's feeding. I know, in the last post I mentioned it was going great. Well, that took a turn for the worse and Ami started losing weight. I was having some issues so we tried to give some formula, but she doesn't like that one bit. She spits it up every time and its just a mess. I'm doing better now have gone back to the nursing routine we had before. Just hoping Ami is satisfied and started gaining weight or at least doesn't lose anymore.
Diya's jealousy has not gotten any better. She acts up everytime she sees one of us(especially Premal) holding Ami. She even says 'no baby' when she gets angry. We knew this was gonna happen. I guess we just have to deal with it and hope over time it will get better.
Ami doesn't have a set sleeping schedule yet. Yesterday she surprised us and slept for amost 6 hours straight. It sounds nice, but she missed a feeding which stresses me out.
Last week was the first week where Ami and I were alone and we didn't have any help. It went really well compared to when Diya and I used to be alone. Besides taking care of Ami I was actually able to shower, make dinner, and even take a nap before Premal and Diya got home.
Best part of the week was doing a load of laundry that contained my maternity clothes. It felt so nice knowing that I will never be wearing them ever, ever again!!!

2 comments:
I'm glad you found some time to get online and relax a little! Ami is such a cutie pie! I can't wait to meet her. I'm not sure who she looks like yet. Her feeding issues will be fixed in no time. You're doing a great job: shower, dinner and nap?? I usually have to choose one out of the three each day.
EVER again Deepa? EVER? You sure? ;-)
Post a Comment