Tuesday, February 5

post 6 months

My original idea(had they won) was to post a picture of Diya wearing a Patriots outfit. Since they lost I’m just gonna stay away from the whole topic.

Lots of stuff going on…I went back to work. I started a new job last Wednesday. Diya started her daycare last Monday. She totally loves it. She loves all the different toys and seeing the others kids walking around. The teachers feed her, change her and put her down for her naps. She does fine in everything. In general she likes daycare. As for me…that is a totally different story. In the beginning I felt like such a bad mother leaving my baby with strangers. First couple of days with put Diya at the daycare as sort of trial days… I got home after leaving her and I seriously couldn’t think straight. I couldn’t focus on anything. All I could think of was Diya and how/what she was doing. I was in tears in no time and told Premal to bring her home soon as possible. I had heard stories, but never thought I would be one of those moms. But since then its gotten much better. My job keeps my thoughts occupied and I’ve gotten used to the whole thing.

Other major thing…Diya is getting her first tooth! At her 6 month appt. doc said she would be getting a tooth in 2 weeks and she was exactly right. She seems to be doing well with the whole teething thing. Only thing is that she has her first cold. Not sure if its cause of the tooth or if I gave it to her since I was the one that was sick originally. Poor thing has a runny nose, stuffy nose and cough. I feel so bad seeing her in this condition. The doctor said there are no meds we can give her. Long as she doesn’t have a fever there isn’t really much to worry about and it the cold take its course.

Before she got sick we got some pictures done(as you can see). Diya did so well this time around. Last time she was only 3 months old and she cried the whole time. We were only able to get one decent pose out of her. This time she was laughing and very cooperative. We wanted only one package, but ended up spending way more than expected. I guess its just the beginning for that. Here are the rest of the proofs if you want to see them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job about staying away from unpleasant topics.

Tulan said...

yeah dont wanna hear pats until next season. anways the money was well spent since thepics are fantastic. congrats on the new job.

Anonymous said...

Love the professional pics! Diya is such a cutie. :)