I’ve been wanting to get Diya’s ears pierced for awhile now. But there was always something in the way. First few months I just felt she was too young, then she had her ‘hey I have ears!’ stage where she was constantly pulling on her ears, then I went back to work, then she got sick…so finally on Friday we decided to just go for it. My little trooper did really well. She cried for both ears, but within minutes she was herself again…but much cuter since she had earrings on ;-) She doesn’t really notice them. She hasn’t tried to touch them so I’m guessing they aren’t causing her any pain or itch. What she does hate is when I have to clean(disinfect) the area. I don’t think it hurts her, it probably just feels really cold…whatever it is…she doesn’t like it.
I tried to get some nice pics yesterday evening with her ‘new look’, but she wouldn't stay still at all. You get the gist of it from the ones I posted here.
I tried to get some nice pics yesterday evening with her ‘new look’, but she wouldn't stay still at all. You get the gist of it from the ones I posted here.
4 comments:
lly is like a princess in training. so cute little niece
Her cuteness comes from her mom's side of the family.
naaaaaaaaah... have you seen my baby pics?
awww... she is a girly girl now!! And very cute, no matter where she gets it from..
Post a Comment