??????
I got these in an email and thought they were worth sharing. Try not to look at the answers until you are done.
First Question: You are participating in a race. You overtake the second person.What position are you in?
Second question: If you overtake the last person, then you are...?
Third Question: Very tricky arithmetic! Note: This must be done in your head only. Do NOT use paper and pencil or a calculator. Try it.
Take 1000 and add 40 to it. Now add another 1000. Now add 30. Add another 1000. Now add 20, now add another 1000, and now add 10. What is the total?
Fourth Question: Mary's father has five daughters: 1. Nana, 2. Nene, 3. Nini, 4.Nono
What is the name of the fifth daughter?
Bonus round: A mute person goes into a shop and wants to buy a toothbrush. By imitating the action of brushing his teeth he successfully expresses himself to the shopkeeper and the purchase is done.Next, a blind man comes into the shop who wants to buy a pair of sunglasses; how does he indicate what he wants?
*********************************************************
1st Answer: If you answered that you are first, you are absolutely wrong! If you overtake the second person and you take his place, you are second!
2nd Answer: If you answered that you are second to last, you are wrong again. Tell me, how can you overtake the LAST Person? I think you could be in first position
3nd Answer: Did you get 5000? The correct answer is actually 4100.If you don't believe it, check it with a calculator!
4th Answer: Did you Answer Nunu? WRONG! Her name is Mary. Read the question again!
Bonus Answer: He just has to open his mouth and ask. It's really very simple.
I'm sure you didn't, but if you got any wrong, don’t feel bad. I got tricked on 2nd, 4th and the bonus round. Let me know how you did.
12 comments:
Yes its good...few days ago my friend also send me this...
but truely I just got the first one wrong...other than that I got all them right...
i got all right and i didnt try the bonus . thought it was stupid when i read the question but i guess u r right he just has to ask for it. oh wait a minute i got the 4 th question wrong too. hehehe i should knoew since i have done these before
I'll be honest I got the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th ones wrong. I only got the 1st one and the bonus right.
Thanks Deesh! I was starting to think I was the only dumb one here. Tools and DF have already seen these before so that doesn't count. When Premal gets back of course he will get all of them right...you were my last hope.
Even though Tools and DF saw them again, they still got some wrong! What losers :-P
only one wrong for me not some
deepa can u leave a comment on the post of DON 2006 - REVIEW at my new blog
tulan17.blogspot.com
i wanna see something. i think the pics are not appearing when someone is leaving comments so please put something on the comments thx
I like those question,it really puts your brain to work......
Solve this:
XSDGORN PMXOBTT AAJOXYS 6421357
I got it!!
GOODXJOBXSMARTYXPANTS
'SHAH'bash!
I don't get it..
Post a Comment