Tuesday, October 17

my seal 'n more



So, I went to create a seal for my site, as you can see, but I was kind of upset at the icon choices they had. This is the only female looking figure I could find. I was looking for a female action hero, but I guess I will have to settle for this. Not much action to it. If you still haven't created one and want to here is the link to it.






I think we are getting addicted to this show, we watched last 2 episodes. There are few things about it that are kinda weird, but I think they might have done that on purpose. I think its the freaky/gross stuff that we like best. The scene where the cheerleader wakes up and her insides are open...that looked pretty cool. The previews for the next show look good. The guy learns to speak English finally. If nothing else it definitely keeps you wondering what will happen next.



Ok, are you a bad speller like me? Well, here is your worst nightmare come true.

5 comments:

premal said...

8 wrong :(
never even heard some of the words!

deepa said...

better than me....I got 12 wrong :*(

Anonymous said...

10 wrong, I know I didn't know some words either, but its the ones that I did know that I got wrong :-p

I like heroes too. It started off slow, but now I feel like things are happening. If it gets too freaky I'm going to stop, my heart can't handle the stress.

Tulan said...

I am watching heroes too. great stuff. did not watch the last two episode though i have recorded the last one that was on these monday plan to watch today or tomm. I am starting to like UNIT too. sukesh watches it and i am watching it since last 2 weeks . Good shows these fall i must admit. cant wait for apprentice though

Tulan said...

14 wrong. sheesh i knew that last one and i knew i was right and i changed it at the last moment. The other thing couple of the words in there had both the spelling right since both would mean different things.