Friday, October 27

SAW

If you are a SAW fan, you know (or will be happy to know) that Saw III comes out today. I've seen I and II and will see definitely see III. These are movies that you like to watch, but while you are watching you have to cover your eyes....at least I do. I like scary and horror movies so its no surprise that I like these movies too.

SAW is a has a lot of killing in it, but it doesn't have any guns or bombs or anything. It involves torturing people to death in some really gruesome ways. Can you imagine being a writer for these movies? You just sit around and think of some really horrible ways to die. I think I could be one of these writers. I have so many fears that coming up with a way to die and incorporating those fears would be easy.

I think around Halloween time a lot of these types of movies come out. It is one of the reasons I like this time of year. Any other good, scary movies out there?

12 comments:

Desert Fox said...

Saw I&II were good, so I'm hoping SAW III is also good.

Anonymous said...

I don't like scary movies. Why would you want to be scared on purpose? It's probably not good for your health.

Tulan said...

Deepa - Didnt knew u were into these kind of movies

Disha - BOO HOO ;-)

SAW III yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

cant wait to go see it right DF. That is of the best Horror series i must say. Lets hope they bring something back from the first SAW to explain what really happend to Dr. Gordon and also what happened to the detective from the SAW II . Cant wait to see it. DF when do u wanna go?

Tulan said...

Good movie- Must see for Saw fans only. First one still the best i think. Not too many traps in here. Actually not too many gory except for couple of them. good none the less

Tulan said...

the skull procedure was awesome but also so not believable on how he can hold on to it without having any pain. too bad they did not mention anything about Dr. Gordan. nice way to end the series. Hopefully they stop it now and dont go for the 4th one. Shoud stop it while they are ahead

deepa said...

They gave him local anesthesia...so he couldn't feel anything in the area that Lynn was cutting open.

I was little confused at the end. Maybe you know. They showed Lynn in one scene when she was at home and that guy says he wants a divorce, but later some other guys turns out to be her husband. What am I missing?

Yeh, I agree, they need to end it now.

Desert Fox said...

Deepa remember when that bappo (john) was wrapping up the whole story in his final commentary, He mentioned that Good looking Lynn is cheating with her husband. And that shows her with some other dude.

premal said...

i think its got to a point where the "SAW" movie plots aint very different anymore... gory stuff and wierd amputations are a given, and now that most of the big players are dead, incl. jigsaw, i think its time for them to stop making SAW.

deepa said...

Yeh, I know Lynn was cheating on her husband, but why does that other guy say 'I want a divorce'? Lynn wasn't married to this other guy so why was he asking for a divorce. OOOhhhh....or maybe that other guy was also married, but to another woman and he meant that he wanted a divorce from HIS wife.

There are still a lot of loose ends in the story I feel there will be a Saw IV. Like, will Jeff find his daughter and will he be able to escape Jigsaw's warehouse? And, whatever happened to Dr.Gordan.

Tulan said...

ok about the divorce part deepa

Dr. Lynn was cheating on her husband and sleeping with these guy but she was still married and had to go home everynight ot her husband. So the other guy was telling dr lynn that "he wants a divorce" as in he want Dr. lynn to get divcorced to jeff so she can have her without restriction and stuff.

I think they should end it here while they are ahead like premal said. no need to makle the 4th one and who care about jeff getting out of the warehouse or not since he lived he will find a way out.

Dr Gordon issue still remains and that is one unanswered part in the series which i dont think will be coming out ever. Hope they dont make the fourth one and ruin it

deepa said...

Yeh, your story makes sense too Tools.

I'm not sure how creditable this site is, but looks like SAW IV is coming.

Tulan said...

looks like a kid making entries in his blog. Assuming that a 4th one might be coming due to the open end climax for saw III. Lets see i mean they might keep on going and ruin the series or who some other producers or writers will take over or something.