Loooong weekend is almost here! I had to say that to rub it in Deesh's face :) I know I am so mean...
So what does the weekend hold for me? Well, usually only I have this holiday off and it is little boring. But, this year even hubby has it off! So, we are going to Peru! No, not that Peru...we are going to Peru, Vermont. We leaving from work little early and should reach by evening.
I watched the best show yesterday...Jeopardy!, 'Back to School Week'. It is like regular Jeopardy, but the players are all little kids age 10-12 years old. The categories and clues are a lot easier than regular. I was able to actually answer the clues. These kids are so smart though! They were getting more questions correct than me. Can you imagine being the parent of one of these kids? It will be on again tonight. Click on the link to find out when and where.
Friday, October 6
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh yes Long Long LOng weekend is here Disha. I think Disha is working on Monday so let me cut down to just long weekend.
Anyway usually I'm able to answer few of the question if they have nothing to do with literature.
have fun in peru. get some nice pics. tell ur hubby he got tagged adn he better start posting or i might have to tag someone esle.
tulan17.blogpsot.com
Really, I don't mind not having a long weekend. I am almost halfway through this book I'm reading at work. A few more days and I'll be done with it. If I was home, it wouldn't be able to read as much.
Post a Comment