Thursday, March 30

Spring or summer?

Spring is here! And I don't mean the one on the calendar, I'm talking about the real spring. At least it feels like it today.

I went out for lunch, got in my car and it was hot and stuffy. I can't remember the last time I felt that. In mid-summer I hate that feeling, but today it was welcomed. I had to roll down the windows and it felt absolutely great! People were running, going for walks, and sitting outside.

Tomorrow is supposed to be even warmer than today. It will be nearly 70 degrees! But wait...maybe that's too hot too fast. Spring temperatures are around 60s and we are talking about 70s here. Is spring only today? If so, it looks like I'm gonna miss it. (And I was so looking forward to seeing the tulips come up this year.)

My in-laws are coming from India for a visit in the 2nd week of April. I told them a week back that it is very cold here. But, if the temperatures keep up then by the time they get here it will be summer weather and they will think I my definition of cold is crazy.

Well, what can you expect...it's New England weather....if its hot and humid today, don't be surprised if its snowing tomorrow.

No comments: