Friday, March 17

Mad Hair Day


Recently, I went for a haircut. Oh, the horror. I really hate going for one, but my hair was getting really long. So it was time.

It is such a big risk everytime. I told the lady I wanted just couple of inches off the back and then some long layers. Well, her 'couple of inches' and my 'couple of inches' are very different apparently. She cut way more than I wanted and there was nothing I could do about it. Seriously, what could I do? She can't glue it back on....she can't redo the whole thing. I am basically stuck with what she has done.

Wish there was some rule that if the hair stylist makes an error with your hair, you should be able to cut their hair. That would be great.

2 comments:

premal said...

It's OK sweetie, you look fine :)

Anonymous said...

Premal has to say that, but Dee you do look good. Your hair looks more like mine. How could that be bad?