I know, I haven't posted in 2 months, but the in-laws were visiting and we barely had time to breathe. They left and we are missing them a lot. They were soooo good with the girls I'll miss that the most not to mention all the yummy food MIL used to make.
A lot has happened in the last 2 months and a lot is happening now. The biggest news if you haven’t already heard is that I am going to be a stay at home mom. I know...WHOA…that’s big. It’s just been too crazy and stressful and just not worth it in the end. We are constantly rushing…in the morning…in the evening…all the time. Plus, I was not very happy with Ami’s classroom at the daycare. So both the girls will be staying home with me starting tomorrow. I’m excited.
Halloween is here. I love Halloween. Ami is a pumpkin as you can see and Diya is SpongeBob. Yes, maybe lame, but we made Diya’s costume at home. We took an empty diaper box and cut out the bottom and cut out holes for the head and the arms. Then used poster board to cover it. We couldn’t find brown poster board for the pants, so I’m calling it SpongeBob Pink Pants. The face I printed and cut out and glued on and then just drew the details like the tie and belt. Diya loves SpongeBob so I knew I wanted her to be that this year. So we ended up just making it. Diya absolutely loves it! She doesn’t really like wearing it, but she loves to carry it around and make it sit all over the house. It was totally worth it.
Waiting to go out
Mahi as a pumpkin
Out and about
2 comments:
Wow!!! Big news! Time goes by so fast, you will greatly enjoy being home with them.
Good news for girls!!! I bet they are loving it :)
~krishna
Post a Comment