If one more person tells me that I look tired I may just explode. Its like telling the sun 'you look yellow'...duh! Give me a break people...I mean lets look at the facts. I'm 8 months pregnant...I'm not getting good sleep...I'm carrying around an extra 25 lbs...I can barely reach my toes...my back is constantly killing me...and I have a very active toddler. So yeh, I am a little tired and when someone tells me that I look tired its not helping. I feel like crap...I don't need to be reminded that I look like crap too. It would be understandable if someone who doesn't have kids or if a guy says this. But, no. Women who have gone through pregnancy are saying this to me. You'd think they would have something nicer to say. Well, I have news for you people. Get used to it cause if you think I look tired now...wait 'till the baby arrives! So the next time you see me, if you could refrain from saying 'you look tired', it would be greatly appreciated.
Phew...ok...I feel better now. I'm done.
7 comments:
Let the record show: I think you look great!!! My favorite dumb comment is when people guess how much weight you've gained. "Oh you've put on 40 pounds! Hope that comes off easy!". Sorry lady I only gained 25 but thanks for playing Guess How Much Nisha Weighs. I miss pregnancy and my baby belly very much but there are many things I do not miss!!!
Nice to hear you venting Deepa. :-)
I say, if you're tired, be tired.
its always good to vent out the anger. Makes you feel better.
SK
Deepa .. honestly .. you didnt look tired to me yesterday. Rather I appreciate your patience and energy. With not even being pregnant .. so I many times get fustrated on Gautam and . You do a simialar job with being 8 months pregnant .. kudos!!! I got a glimpse of what Diya might be like everyday as she is nearing that dreaded "2" mark.
You are learning from me!!!! YAYYY
I told you ..... don't hold it in ... just take it out .....
Good stuff ...
BTW ... you look tired ... are you alright??? ;)
wow! u look tired and look more red than yellow ben ;-)
I've being getting the "You look tired" lone lately too. I hate it when they ask first thing in the morning cuz the day can only go downhill from there.
Post a Comment