Friday, February 6

fun with editing

Since its way too cold to go outside I've been teaching myself Microsoft Movie Maker during my past couple of lunch breaks. I've been meaning to learn how to do some video editing for awhile now. Finally, I jumped into it and its actually pretty easy. So, below are my first 2 projects.

I had a bunch of random videos of Diya that I wanted to post. I've also been loving the 'My Desi Girl' song from Dostana...so here is what I did.








Premal was singing the Right Here, Right Now song by Fatboy Slim few days back and Diya started copying him. So of course I had to capture it on video.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so cute. This is great. I wish i had time to do something like this. I keep buying SW to do this kind of stuff and never get a chance to do it.

Good job.

Sukesh

Kris said...

lols ....lolss...diya does where cute dance in 1st video ...love it

Kris said...

2nd one is so cute tooo...

Tulan said...

just so cuteeee wow i must have missed so many entries on your blog. so much stuff to read.