Random other ones...
nice photos :)
You look really cute .........:)
You exploded in the last 2 months!
damn chokri you are getting bigger.
I think Its time for LESS BEER.
Hun: You took most of these photos so of course they are nice.Swaroopa: I may look cute, but I don't feel like it. These days I usually feel like a big blob.Deesh: The correct term is 'popped'...exploded is too strong.Tools: Say the baby is getting bigger ;)DF: After next month I'll cut down.
How are you and Diya doing?No new updates??
this is Krishna
Post a Comment
8 comments:
nice photos :)
You look really cute .........:)
You exploded in the last 2 months!
damn chokri you are getting bigger.
I think Its time for LESS BEER.
Hun: You took most of these photos so of course they are nice.
Swaroopa: I may look cute, but I don't feel like it. These days I usually feel like a big blob.
Deesh: The correct term is 'popped'...exploded is too strong.
Tools: Say the baby is getting bigger ;)
DF: After next month I'll cut down.
How are you and Diya doing?
No new updates??
this is Krishna
Post a Comment